Okay starting off the episode title is called "I'm Not Your Cute Woman" really mislead me. That is until I saw Nui enter the screen and I started wondering who she was but apparently she's close to Ragyo who finally got more screen time compared to her first appearance but back on topic I'll talk about Nui later. So we continue off after Ryuko had Senketsu Transform into it's Shippu (Gale) Shippu form and they battled it out with Nonon which ultimately lead to Ryuko using a new power which I unfortunately can't remember that allowed her to rebound Nonon's encore of her Symphony Regalia which then ended up causing her to lose the fight and then it moved to Sanageama. Also I'm skipping over the side conversation between the undercover teacher and the other guy who was one of the few reasons I don't like Episode 5 of the show but back on topic as the Sanageama and Ryuko were about to go all out Nui appears out of nowhere. I question how the hell she can do that but in the next episode I'm sure I'll know more since she seems to have history with Satsuki who was shocked at her arrival and she single handedly destroyed the Banshi of the Blade Regalia MK 2 with just her freaking pinkie. That is amazing but it makes me worried about what will happen now since it's now revealed that Nui was the one who killed Ryuko's father and for what reasons? Well....They left off on a cliffhanger with Ryuko yelling with an image that kinda scares me due to the anime's art style. Now what do I have to say about this episode? Well I don't have a lot but they are positive.
1. I like how we finally find out who killed Ryuko's father.
2. The fight scenes like all of them so far is great.
3. The commedy involving Mako and the defeated Elite 4 which in this case before Nonon was thrown into the group was Inumuta and Gamagori which I'll admit was funny to see.
4. I'm already interested in what Nui has in store as well as seeing what Ragyo has since I'm sure she's bound to show up soon.
Now a couple negatives or negative.
1. Why is Nui's voice so annoyingly high pitched? She portrays the sweet girl but she's a killer from what I saw but her voice just doesn't make her look like that to me that and her outfit is just misleading but I guess it fits. I don't know guess I'll wait til episode 12's english dub to come out and see what happens.